Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Today In August....

Today in August I...

**Attended my 7th WeFest (4th with #TeamHashtag)**

**Spent 2 days driving from Minnesota back to Texas**

**Stayed with my friends Helen & Caleb for my first 4 days back in Texas where we had an impromptu beer tasting & played lots of games**

**Had another "Fancy Dinner" with said friends**

**Moved into my new place**

**Started a new job as a waitress**

**Didn't return to teaching for the first time since I graduated college**

**Hung out with my friend Bridgette when she was in town for work**

**Happy hour with my friends/former co-workers Emily, Jessica, & Chelsea**

**I went to the Kimbell Art Museum with a couple of friends**

**Started grad school**

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your new place and happy hour....whoohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a pretty cute house. In all honesty though, as soon as I know if I can afford to live by myself I'm moving again so I can be in a more central area & not have roommates.

      Delete
  2. oh i love your new place too! but i understand about moving to be more central.

    ReplyDelete