Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend


Friday
After work I went to see Neighbors with a few friends.  It was SO hilarious!  I was laughing the entire movie.  Zac Efron sure didn't hurt either.  Afterwards I met up with another friend to watch the Wild/Hawks game at Buffalo Wild Wings.  WILD WIN!!

Saturday
Saturday morning I went shopping with Little Miss Indiana.  All I needed was a dress to chaperone prom.  What I walked away with was a dress to chaperone prom, 3 camis, 4 headbands, 3 summer dresses, and a blazer for work.  I spent WAY more than I was planning on but not a whole lot considering what I got.  It was less than $200 for all of that.  We got lunch & talked about boys, work, life.  She's another one of my favorite people down here who is most likely leaving.

At 7 pm against pretty much eveyone's advice (that I didn't ask for btw cause it's my life) I met up with Mr. Fireman for the first time in 2 months.  It was weird.  Not necessarily a bad weird.  It was like everything and nothing had changed at the same time.  I don't know what happens from here & quite frankly I don't care.  I meant it when I said I was going to take life day by day.  I leave for MN in a month & a half so I'm not worrying about anything beyond what's happening within the next 24 hours.

Sunday
I called my mama to wish her a Happy Mother's Day & we talked for about an hour just catching up.  We've both been so busy that we haven't talked for awhile...which is weird because we talk pretty much everyday normally.  I headed out to the park & just hung around for awhile taking pictures & chillin.  I headed back home so I could catch up on some blogs & Breaking Bad.

Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing


5 comments:

  1. I met up with an ex one time and nothing and everything had changed. I get that.

    Are you moving to MN permanently? I think I missed the announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've been wanting to see Neighbors! You're the second person to say it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone I've talked to says Neighbors is hilarious! Must see it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear u liked neighbors! Btw, my blog moved to http://shalabamian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally get where you're coming from regarding Mr. Fireman... I've definitely felt the same way about guys before.

    ReplyDelete