Friday, April 11, 2014

This Is The Week That Wouldn't End



J is for Just Because
I am feeling a little blog overload & couldn't come up with anything but Jobs (& I just did an interview post yesterday) and Juicing (& I don't even juice...) so instead you get just because...and just because this is the only thing I feel like today here's my week's happies, crappies, & Friday five.

Happies
1. I was tweeting relentlessly during the ACMs & someone retweeted something insinuating that Eric Church is a douchebag for wearing sunglasses during his performance...I of course quoted it saying that he's not a douchebag because a woman has got to stand by her man.  Turns out the original tweet was by a Texas country artist who then followed me, so I followed him back...turns out I was his 4000th follower so he's sending me some merch!  It pays to speak your mind!

2. I switched out my scentsy warmer (which the wax is actually from Walmart cause I'm cheap like that) to lilac.  It's my favorite one & it reminds me of spring/summer back home.  My parents have lilac bushes that line our front lawn next to the road.

3. I won Ashley's 31 Giveaway!  I've never won a blog giveaway before!  I ordered a cute little wallet from Lisa's 31 page.  I have been in desperate need for a wallet for so long but I haven't been able to find one that I like.  I ordered the little wristlet attachment because that is a requirement for my wallets.
4. Kathy was right...which really isn't surprising...I headed back to a trail (to walk not run but whatever) 100x better, prettier, more exciting than my stupid sidewalk/road route I've been doing.


Crappies
1. I had to stay late at work multipe times this week for people who hadn't taken their midterm yet, a meeting, & after school detention.

2. I woke up on Tuesday thinking it was Wednesday or Thursday... (this actually continued all week...I never thought it was the day that it actually was)

Friday Five
In honor of my friend's white trash bash tomorrow here are 5 ways to tell if you just might be white trash:

1. The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.

2. You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in
front of her kids.

3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

4. You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different
night.

5. Jack Daniel's makes your list of "most admired people."

5 comments:

  1. Hahah this is great. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of lilac... reminds me of home, too! I busted out my lilac candle the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ the white trash list!!

    Lilacs are so pretty! Maybe that is what I need to plant.....

    Do you like the waxes from Walmart? I don't have a wax warmer but was thinking about getting one...then I was like hmmm I wonder what wax is good. I don't want to order it online I want to pick it up at a store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELL TO THE YES FOR TRAILS!!! so awesome and way better than the boring ol' road!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes weeks can seem like they'll never end, but that just makes Friday sweeter! Hope next week is a better one.

    Visiting from the main A to Z Blog page. Great to meet you!

    Stephanie Faris
    http://stephie5741.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete