Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I Hate Him Because I Loved Him & He Let Me Down

H is for Heartbreak

I'm back on my Dawson's Creek binge (so close to done) & this quote came up when one of the characters gets dumped.  I don't care how cheesy that show is sometimes most of the time, sometimes it's just flat out accurate.


"[What is...] that stupid fantasy that you have where the guy

 that broke your heart suddenly realizes he made the biggest

 mistake of his life & he finds you where ever you are, comes 

running up to you and says I can't live without you, you are 

my entire universe and if you don't take me back right now I

 will never love anyone again.  Where does this fantasy come

 from?...The truth is someone always gets hurt worse in 

every breakup."

1 comment:

  1. Oh it has been AGES since I saw that show. I so need to track that down and give them a watch again. A bit of cheese is fun now and again ;)

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete