1. Flights are always really expensive as you have to take them during school holidays.
2. You correct your friends’ grammar and spelling mistakes.
3. You have trained your bladder to only go to the toilet twice during the day.
4. You do head counts when you are out with your friends
5. Friday night involves getting ready to go out, then falling asleep before you leave the house.
6. You have perfected the art of cramming your lunch into your face before the bell goes.
7. You live as far away from your work as possible, just so you don’t see students out in public.
8. You have a different Facebook name than your real name, yet they still manage to find you.
9. The word ‘reports’ makes you want to curl into the foetal position, and rock back and forth.
10. You spend your meetings voting for whether or not you will vote, on something that will never actually happen.
11. People who have never done your job tell you how easy it is
12. And finally… People who have never done your job tell you how to do it.
**I really have to jump on this GIF bandwagon & start using them in more than just my Buzzfeed posts**