Friday, December 6, 2013

Happies & Crappies

thesowelllife.com

vintagemodernwife.com

Happies
1. I got paid to sit in the auditorium, watch movies, & play on my phone for 5.5 hours at work on Monday.
2. I got to catch up with a friend I haven't seen in over a month over burgers & beer on Monday.
3. I got to wear jeans to work 3 days this week.
4. Mr. Fireman & I decided to take things slow and casually start dating again rather than giving up or getting super serious too fast again.
Crappies
1. I have been so tired along with headaches this week...pretty sure my allergies came back when I got back to Texas.
2. My 4A students had me so frustrated on Thursday that I nearly started crying.

Five For Friday
1. I am not a fan of the fact that winter has finally hit Houston. 
2. I can't believe there's only 3.5 weeks left of the year.
3. On that same note I'll be back in Minnesota in 2.
4. I have almost no Christmas presents bought yet.
5. Mockingjay part 1 cannot come out fast enough.


1 comment:

  1. I know... this year is almost over, but I'm excited to welcome in 2014!! Happy Friday, and thanks for linking up today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. And PS — I'm rooting for you and Mr Fireman to work out! ;)

    ReplyDelete