Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Social

ashleyscarnivalride.blogspot.com
 
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
-I took this of Pleasure Pier in Galveston, TX back in April
 
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
-A lamp, my glasses, & usually something to drink.
 
3. What is your least favorite chore?
-Cleaning the bathroom.
 
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine what would it be?
-Waking up at 5:15...even an hour later would be awesome!
 
5. What do you do to vent anger?
-Tweet or talk to either Kickass Cousin or Mr. Fireman
 
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year & why?
-This has changed over time...sometimes I'd say Halloween or New Year's Eve or Independence Day...but I think it's really Thanksgiving.  It's got great family, food, & less stress than Christmas.
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photo. I love landscape photos like this. Hope you have a great week!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your phone background! I'm craving a beach vacation, but it might just be the 6 inches of snow outside talking.

    ReplyDelete