Monday, December 9, 2013

No Humbug Challenge Week 2

(12/2) Day 9: Take care of someone who is always caring for others.
(12/3) Day 10: Spend a little extra time with your favorite 4 legged friend.
(12/4) Day 11: It's bring treats to work day.
(12/5) Day 12: Reconnect with an old friend.
(12/6) Day 13: Write a letter to someone special & put it in the mail.
(12/7) Day 14: Mix a couple of eggnog cocktails - 'tis the season.
(12/8) Day 15: Make today about football.
(12/9) Day 16: Ditch work.

2: I just...nope.
3: I have no pets down in Texas & therefore my favorite 4 legged friend is 1300 miles away...
4: Technically I didn't bring treats to work but when I went to Subway for lunch (on the 6th actually) I brought Subway back for one of my students who had to be at the blood drive all day.
5: I did reconnect with an old friend...just not today...I did it on the 2nd.  Hey no one said I couldn't do them out of order!
6: I wrote out all of my Christmas cards to put in the mail.
7: I hate eggnog...
8: Well I watched Friday Night Lights for most of the day if that counts...and I did hang out at BWW the night before to watch some college football.
9: As tempting as taking a day off work is...I've already taken a couple & I only have another 10 days until I'm on vacation again anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment