Friday, November 15, 2013

Fight The Dead Fear The Living

www.thevintagemodernwife.com

www.sowelllife.com

Happies
1. I took the day off Monday giving me a 3 day weekend.
2. My 5A class on Tuesday absolutely made my day...I really love those kids some days.
3. I got my free copy of Lincoln in the mail!
4. I started Insanity again on Tuesday.

5. My classroom was FINALLY a normal temperature on Wednesday instead of feeling like a meat locker.
6. My body is so sore due to Insanity.
7. I had an awesome Happy Hour with my Art Teacher friend on Thursday.
 
Crappies
1. I had to take the day off Monday because I could barely breathe thanks to my allergies.
2. I let my mind take over me on Tuesday.  Mr. Fireman & I didn't talk at all which shouldn't be a big deal since a)there have been plenty of times in the past 5 months we haven't talked b)we aren't even actually dating anymore & c)I know the man cares about me/has fun with me...I just turned into a complete girl about it in my head...I blame PMS

3. My body is so sore due to Insanity.
4. Due to awesome Happy Hour w/Art Teacher friend I didn't get home until almost 10 so due to part exhaustion & part sore muscles I only got through about half of Day 3 of Insanity... I'll make up for it somehow...
 
Five on Friday
This week's Five on Friday is dedicated to The Walking Dead...or more so what if the zombie apocalypse actually happened??  Even more specific who would I want on my team??  I was discussing this with Favorite Cousin the other day & could only think of 5 people so it seemed perfect for this week's edition of FoF.
 
1. Favorite Cousin (who requests from here on out she be referred to as Kickass Cousin): what does she bring to the table?  Well first of all she's the best friend.  Second of all, she's seen TWD so she knows what to expect. ... and she's willing to spend way too much time planning for the ZA with me.
2. Mama K: She doesn't take shit from anyone...not even a bunch of zombies.  Plus she's my mother & therefore she will have my back no matter what.  She's also an excellent cook so there's that too...
3. Daddy-O: This man could live in the wilderness & survive just fine...in fact he talks all the time about wanting too.  He's also an excellent shot & hunter.  He also comes equipt with many guns & knives.  I'm also his baby girl...his pride & joy...he ain't lettin anything happen to me.
4. Baby Brother:  He's essentially got the exact same qualities as my father.  I take that back.  Not pretty much, he does.  Call him Lil Daddy-O.  Or don't cause that's kind of weird.
5. Mr. Fireman:  This man is a first-responder, also comes equipt with guns & ammo, has my back no questions asked, & has also seen TWD so he knows what to expect. (Turns out he also spends too much time thinking about possible ZA plans...tell me again why we're not together...)

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen an episode of the walking dead. Maybe I should start it over from the beginning and see what it's all about! Thanks for linking up today, and happy Friday! Hope you have a better weekend than last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INSANITY!!!!! girl, i LOVE that program. i love asylum even more! i wish i could do this program again but my blasted IT Band :(

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete