Friday, March 1, 2013

5K Friday

Sunday February 24: I did Insanity.  I really need to keep up with this, & I think eat some more protein, because my muscles feel so weak & they didn't when I was consistantly doing this.

Monday February 25: Today Insanity was Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs.  However, I work at a slightly ghetto school...which is also where I happen to do my workouts...& part way into Cardio Abs the entire school's power went out.  I took it as a sign & went home.

Tuesday February 26: I was supposed to do the Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit today but I forgot my workout pants at home.  So instead I walked/ran 2 miles.  I haven't ran outside in forever.  It felt good though.  I had to take some breaks to catch my breath a few times though.  I did it in somewhere around 23-25 minutes; which considering I had to walk the first 1/3 of a mile to even get to the trail & took a few walking breaks that's pretty good.

Thursday Febuary 28: I took the day off work today so there was no Insanity.  I also planned on running once or twice but a) I had a on of grading & state testing training to do (that's why I took the day off) & b) It was "cold" (I'm talking 40's...sue me).  I did however decide that just because I didn't have time for cardio didn't mean I didn't have time to do other stuff.  I may have been wearing my boots & jeans but I still did 50 squats, 50 push-ups (the girly kind), & 50 crunches.

Friday March 1: A friend of mine is seriously into fitness.  She along with the help of a couple others came up with 3 challenges for March: push-ups, abs, & I think legs.  This morning I decided to do the push-up one w/my own twis.  However many push-ups I'm supposed to do for the day I'm also going to do that many crunches & squats.  Today was 12.  So before I went to work I did 12 of each.  Then after work my friend & I did Insnity.  We're on the recovery week.  You don't sweat as much but it's still rough.

Day 92
Weight: 160.2 (down 2.3 GOAL!)
Body Fat Weight: 40 (down 1.2)
Body Fat Percentage: 25 (down .4)
Body Water Percentage: 54.7 (up .3)
Bone Mass: 7.1 (same)
BMI: 23.1 (down .4)

No comments:

Post a Comment