I didn't workout as much as I had intended to. I only went to the gym twice in the week and did a little ab work at home. Apparently the little work I did do, along with being more conscious of not consuming so much junk paid off. I lost nearly 4.5 pounds this week! I am now down to 177.8 lbs. I don't know what I ate this week since I'm not keeping track of that sort of this this time around. But I can give you a quick run down of what I did do this week workout wise.
Over the course of the week I:
- Ran 4.5 miles on the eliptical
- Biked 1.25 mile on the stationary bike
- Did 150 crunches
- A 1 min abdominal hold thing (which I will probably cut out this next week)
- 40 opposite arm/leg raises
- 20 figure eights
- 59 jumping jacks (I was trying to see how many I could do in 1 min)
I hope this week goes just as well. We'll see though since 3/7 days I'll be at my parents. Maybe I'll get a little Just Dance going on the Wii.