Thursday, January 6, 2011

Workout Wednesday...A Day Late

I know it's Thursday.  I tried typing this all up last night but for somereason blogger just wasn't working for me.  So here it is today instead.

I didn't workout as much as I had intended to.  I only went to the gym twice in the week and did a little ab work at home.  Apparently the little work I did do, along with being more conscious of not consuming so much junk paid off.  I lost nearly 4.5 pounds this week!  I am now down to 177.8 lbs.  I don't know what I ate this week since I'm not keeping track of that sort of this this time around.  But I can give you a quick run down of what I did do this week workout wise.

Over the course of the week I:
  • Ran 4.5 miles on the eliptical
  • Biked 1.25 mile on the stationary bike
  • Did 150 crunches
  • A 1 min abdominal hold thing (which I will probably cut out this next week)
  • 40 opposite arm/leg raises
  • 20 figure eights
  • 59 jumping jacks (I was trying to see how many I could do in 1 min)
So there you have it mostly eliptical work (I want my own so bad) and a lot of crunches (my stomach is what I want to fix the most).

I hope this week goes just as well.  We'll see though since 3/7 days I'll be at my parents.  Maybe I'll get a little Just Dance going on the Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment