Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Workout Wednesday

I am awful.  I need to start going to the gym again.  This week I went once & the week before I didn't even go at all.  Granted it's not much but I am paying for it so not going is just a waste of money.  It's also not going to help me reach my goal.  I also need to get back into my ab workouts.  I have no excuses not to be doing those.  Even if I can tell myself that I don't have time, or maybe I really dont have time to go to the gym, my ab work is done here at my apartment so it literally takes almost no time at all.

I did still lose weight this week.  I am now down to 175.  I'm not going to lie, I didn't expect the scale to really move & if it did that it would go up.  Hopefully this week will go better.  I have no excuses for not going to the gym everyday except for Saturday/Sunday.  I still probably won't go everyday but more than once would be great.

Starting weight: 182.2
This week's weigh in: 175.0
Total weight lost: 7.2 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment