I love Taylor Swift. I think she has an amazing voice & I love that she writes her own music. It also doesn't help that we seem to be living parallel lives. Seriously though her albums always seem to be my life.
Her first album, Taylor Swift, was released the day after my 18th birthday. I was getting ready to graduate high school and had been dating Branden for about 9 months. (RD: 10/24/06)
4. A Place In This World - Let's be honest, who doesn't feel a little lost from time to time? Especially when they are about to embark on a new chapter in their life.
10. Mary's Song - Branden & I didn't know each other our whole lives & neither did our parents. Honestly this song started getting to me because I was in love & a little bit literal & so the fact that she's 2 years younger than the guy & they grow old together... yeah this song always made/makes me think of Branden.
11. Our Song - Branden & I never had a song so this one instantly stuck out to me & I fell in love. I felt something like that was more our song than any real song.
Her second album, Fearless, came out when I was 20 years old, living with Branden, & a month away from getting dumped for 9 months. I listened to this song on repeat for months after we broke up. (RD: 11/11/08)
5. White Horse - Pretty much just how I felt about the break-up
7. Breathe - This song caused me to sob uncontrollably multiple times while in the car. I had to stop playing it while driving.
9. You're Not Sorry - This was my I'm pissed off that you broke up with me song.
10. The Way I Loved You - Once I started talking to guys, even guys I was potentially interested in... this was how I felt.
11. Forever & Always - See #5
And now here third album is out, Speak Now. I am 22 years old, it came out 2 days after my birthday and a week after we broke up, probably for good. Hello repeat for months again... (RD: 10/25/10) *Ignore the quality of these songs. It just came out so most are pitched due to copyrighte*
3. Back To December - All of these just basically describe how I feel about the break-up
5. Dear John - See #3
7. The Story of Us - See #3
12. Haunted - See #3
13. Last Kiss - The song that finally made me start crying for the first time since we broke up.