Sunday, October 31, 2010

She Let Herself Go Week 2

I feel like I'm not really doing a whole. School & work isn't really helping with that. They are making it hard for me to just pick up & go do whatever I want. So for now this weekly post is probably going to be a boring one since it's mostly just a re-cap of my week. For that I apologize.

24 Sunday: I ended up driving home to my parents after we got back from the cities. My original plan was homework all day but seeing my family sounded like a better option. My mama made homemade lasagna & chocolate cake for me since I decided to come home.

25 Monday - 28 Thursday: My week was super boring so I won't even try to break it down day by day for you. Instead I leave it at there was a lot of nothing going on except for Tuesday where I went out for a friend's birthday & drank way more than I had planned. "A couple drinks" turned into pretty much bar close. I also broke down crying at some point during the week about the whole break-up. I think it's finally hitting me.

29 Friday: Since my classes were cancelled I volunteered the night before to cover a 4 hour shift at work. That night my roommate & I went out for 1/2 price apps. at Applebees. It was a lot of fun. It's something that we all used to do all the time & now never do.

30 Saturday: This was the day that we went out for Halloween since it's actually today & we have school tomorrow. It was alright. I really didn't drink a whole lot which is fine but we pretty much just followed a couple friends' boyfriends around all night which was kind of lame. Also it was way more crowded than I like. Standing shoulder to shoulder hardly being able to talk or move isn't my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment