Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!! I am at my parents' place again. I spent the night last night. Everytime I am here I without fail wake up at 7:30. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the fact that my bedroom window faces east. When I was younger it used to bug me to no end. It still does bug me to no end when I wake up that early at my apartment. But now, when I'm here, I kind of like it. Everything is so much more peaceful here. Plus people are usually awake that early here whereas at my apartment that is nowhere near the case. I miss this place more & more everytime I come back. I used to think that I wanted to live in the city or a suburb, that is most definitely not the case anymore. I wouldn't mind teaching in a suburb or the city but I more than anything want to live in the country. I hated it growing up but now I live for it. I miss the stars, the birds, the silence, everything. I don't even live in that big of a city...well it's 21x bigger than my hometown, but in the whole scheme of things it's relatively small, only 63,000 people. All I see there though is light pollution. All I hear all day & night long is sirens and loud obnoxious people. I also have nowhere to just run or lay around. I guess this is turning into more of "My Life As A Small Town Girl" There really was no real point to this post. I mostly just wanted to say Happy Easter. I then of course got off on a tangent... ok time to do laundry and get ready for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment