Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Day In Minneapolis





Today was a really nice day out so Branden & I drove down to Minneapolis & drove along the scenic byway/Minneapolis Lake Tour. I wish we would have had more time to make stops because there were a lot of gorgeous areas that I wanted to take pictures of. Unfortunately he had softball practice at 2, which we were a half hour late to anyway, so we only got to make one stop so we could have our picnic. It was still a lot of fun though. I am hoping to go back down to Minneapolis sometime this summer so that I can take some pictures. We had quite the feast for our picnic. I had made some worms in dirt as well as some pickle roll-ups. Then I bought some potato salad because I didn't have the time or ambition to make that as well. We also had some PB&J and some blue kool-aid squeezers. I could never actually live in the city but I fall more & more in love with Minneapolis everytime I go there. It's definitely a fun place to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment