Friday, April 2, 2021

Friday Favorites *4/2*


Linking up with Andrea

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm not going to lie, I forgot today was Friday so I'm finishing up this post this morning.  I got my second dose of the Pfizer Covid vaccine Tuesday evening so I was only at work Monday & Tuesday this week.  We had today off because of Easter weekend I assume but I also took Wednesday & Thursday off just in case I felt too crappy after the vaccine.  I got lucky though & other than being a little more tired than normal, a sore arm, & very brief chills accompanied by a VERY low grade fever, I was just fine!

1. What I'm Grateful For
-Having little to no symptoms after the 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine
-AAA
-Getting my tire repaired for free
-My friend giving me free access to her Peloton account so I can workout
-2 day work week

2. What I Accomplished This Week
-Got my 2nd dose of the Covid Vaccine
-Getting a new car battery
-Getting one of my tires patched up
-Applied to two more districts in Minnesota
-Repainted my fingers & toes

3. From The Phone

Ready for his pup cup from Starbucks


Such a good nap buddy




4. How I Survived The Covid Vaccine
-Lots of fluids
-Ibuprofen
-Netflix & nap
-Sunny D w/Sprite
-Getting fresh air

5. Funnies




3 comments:

  1. OMG That last one nearly made me spit out my drink! Can you imagine someone showing up with a dish like that?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY for your second shot! Still waiting to be eligible for my first over here *sad trombone* I had to get a new car battery last week too! It was five years old, and when someone (me) left a light on for five days, that was apparently the death knell. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, your nails and toes are CUTE! Second, I love it when I get a free repair on my truck or AC system! Those two things I hate putting money into.

    ReplyDelete