Monday, April 5, 2021

Monday Morning Coffee *4/5*

 


Happy Monday!  I hope that everyone had a good Easter weekend!  I had a 5 day weekend & it was so nice!  I'm sad that it has come to an end.  This week should be a fairly easy week though & then I'm back to two back to back short weeks.

Friday
Honestly I don't remember much of Friday.  I had such big plans.  I was going to finally go to the fancy Goodwill, maybe take Nash to a brewery with a food truck!  But then I bought a new course to help out with future career plans & instead signed up myself up to do DoorDash over lunch & supper.  I was only scheduled for an hour & half for lunch but I only made it an hour.  I made $15 & then had to go home.  My allergies were kicking my butt!  I wound up taking a nap a couple hours later for probably an hour or so & then STILL went to bed early.  My scheduled Dash for supper did not happen.

Saturday
Again, more grand goals that did not happen.  I had signed myself up for 2 DoorDash shifts again, did neither again.  It was too nice being at home with Nash.  I got my meal prep done for lunches (buffalo chicken salads) & suppers (sausage one sheet pan meal.)  Since I had decided to stay home I thought maybe I'd start my new course, but I have to print a few worksheets for it so I decided to wait until this week to start it.  My next grand plan was to get to the halfway point on my second MN real estate class.  I had left off at 18% & told myself that if I worked on it all day I should have no problem getting to at least 50%... I got distracted & quit at 22%.

Sunday

Sunday was the big day.  Sunday I did all the things!  I set my alarm for 4:30, but wound up waking up at 3:30 & laying there for about an hour, took care of Nash, ate some breakfast, & then was on my way!  I've been wanting to watch the sunrise in Galveston for awhile now & finally did it.  I took myself down there, enjoyed the sunrise & walked along the beach & the seawall for about an hour before heading into Houston.  I thought about just going home but then decided to find the love lock bridge with a view of the skyline.  I found that & then briefly walked around that park.  Then I figured since I was down there I should find more murals, & what do ya know I found SIX on one building!  Score!  And then since it was nice out, & there were next to no people out, I decided to walk around downtown for a little bit & even took myself to the one & only Einstein Bagel (my addiction when I lived in Dallas-Fort Worth) in the Houston area before finally heading home to Nash.  I took him to the dog park for like 30 min or so but was SO exhausted from my morning that we headed home.  I spent the rest of the day both trying to nap & then fighting a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Nash looks so cute! Glad you got to enjoy the beautiful sunrise and I hope you have a great start to your week sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete