Tuesday, March 2, 2021

If It Makes You Happy - Part 2

In part of finding myself again I decided to revive, and edit, my 4th 101 in 1001 list.  One of the things on my list was to find 100 things in life that make me happy.  Rather than overwhelm you will 100 things at once I decided to make this a 5 part series.

 21. Days off from work

22. Cows

23. Being in nature

24. When people tell me how cute Nash is

25. Antique stores

26. Small towns

27. City skylines

28. Seeing the stars at night

29. Concerts

30. Lists

31. Taste testing food before it's served

32. Saying the word fuck

33. Waking up without alarms

34. Warm blankets/sheets fresh from the dryer

35. Connecting with old friends

36. TikTok

37. Documentaries

38. When my dad tells me about the weather

39. Phone calls with my mama

40. My brother finding his other half


2 comments:

  1. I miss concerts so much! And definitely agree with 21 and 33. I'm counting down the days until my next one off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite things is when I wash my duvet and pull it out from the dryer. I love to wrap myself in it until the heat leaves it, lol.

    Also seeing the stars. Nothing better.

    ReplyDelete