Friday, March 5, 2021

Friday Favorites *3/5*

 

Linking up with Andrea

1. What I'm Grateful For
-Nash got his spunk back
-Getting my tax refund
-Getting my formal evaluation over
-Getting out for a couple of short shifts for DoorDash
-Sticking with my 30 Day Pilates Challenge

2. What I Accomplished
-I ordered my bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding
-I got my formal evaluation over with
-Scheduled my grocery pick-up for today after work so I wouldn't have to go in this weekend
-Took care of an illegal u-turn ticket...
-I have planned lessons planned & set up ready to go through the day we get back from spring break

3. From The Phone





4. Affirmations I Read Every Morning
-I achieve stability & satisfaction in my mind & in my life this year.
-I don't chase.  I attract.  What belongs to me will simply find me.
-I create the ideal love partner.  Satisfaction in my love life, my friendships, & lovers are mine to embrace.
-The financial abundance & financial security I seek is also seeking me & I now release any blocks that are standing between us.
-I am influenced by higher knowledge & I am beginning to transform negative thinking into enlightened mind power.

5. Funnies




6 comments:

  1. WTG, on your pilates challenge. I love those funnies!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great funnies and I’m so glad that Nash is back to his spunky self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some cute dresses! And I really need to get back to affirmations--my mindset is trash these days, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is so cute! And I love your outfits. Especially those boots! Wish I could still wear boots but Florida weather kinda limits that now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your cute outfits! Dash is looking especially dapper, too. Glad to hear he's feeling better.

    Are you doing reformer pilates or pilates at home?? Either way, that's impressive!!

    ReplyDelete