Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday Morning Coffee *4/27*


Happy last Monday in April everyone!  While not quite March slowness, April has still been a slow one.  Particularly the first half.  I remember looking at the calendar 2 weeks ago thinking it should already be the end of the month!  But, here we are!  By the end of this week we'll be onto a new month!

Friday
Friday Nash finally got his talons trimmed.  For being so brave he got himself a cow cookie afterwards.  He was so exhausted from the whole event that he pretty much laid around by himself for the rest of the day.  It made me realize that I need to get him out more.  He's only had his nails trimmed once or twice before, because he's never really needed it due to living in apartments & going for walks on concrete, but he usually had no problem with it.  He tried putting on the brakes to even go back with the person to get them done & mostly hid by me or tried to stand by the door while we waited.  But now that we have a fenced in backyard, & another dog in the house, we don't really go to the dog park to socialize anymore & it's starting to show.

Saturday
Saturday Danny & I had a lazy day.  We watched a couple more of the Marvel movies in Phase 1 & made homemade pita chips & hummus.  That night we listened to the virtual Luke Combs concert in the car & drove around while Danny showed me more places from where he grew up.

Sunday
I woke up with the worst UTI I've ever had.  I used to get them all the time but haven't had one in years.  Thank God for teledoctors because I got a prescription in no time.  After getting it filled we watched Captain America & then I watched Danny prep breakfasts for the week & make supper.  We started the first Avengers movie but both fell asleep before it ended.

1 comment:

  1. Those pita chips and hummus look delish! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete