Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday Morning Coffee *4/20*


Happy Monday everyone!  I'm hoping that this week is better than last week.  Last week I definitely backslid as far as goals & whatnot.  Last week I don't think I put "real" clothes on once & I definitely didn't get my steps or water in everyday.  I still got a lot done but not much that was actually for me.  Luckily today I don't have any meetings until 1 so I have all morning to take care of myself!

Friday
Last week was particularly exhausting & Friday was no exception.  After getting quite a few things accomplished, including sending out emails to 97 students & their guardians for having yet to do their work, I wound up lighting a candle, putting on some meditation music, & just laying in the dark with Nash for 45 minutes.  It was exactly what I needed.  That night for supper we decided to do "bar food" since we can't actually go to the bar.

Saturday
On Saturday we had Danny's daughter & since we hadn't seen her on Easter, we did our own little Easter egg hunt & played with what the Easter bunny had brought her.  She also showed off her rollerskating skills before the rain hit & then we ate some pizza & watched the new Aladdin movie again.

Sunday
Sunday was stormy & the dogs were not having it.  I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast & then we finished the Hunger Games series.  Danny fell asleep super early so I got work done in the other bedroom & watched some All American on Netflix until I was also ready to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Meditation music and laying in the dark for 45 minutes sounds like a dream tbh.

    ReplyDelete