Friday, April 17, 2020

Friday Favorites *4/17*


Linking up with Andrea

1. What I'm Grateful For
-A trip to Trader Joe's for the first time in months
-Homemade Chicken & Dumplings
-Got my stimulus check...and paid off a debt
-Passed my second real estate exam
-Zoom happy hour with my college friends

2. Things I've Accomplished
-Baked more bread
-Finished my 2nd real estate course & got a good chunk of my 3rd one started
-Waking up at 6:30 every morning
-Caught up on all unread blogs & responded to all comments
-Danny's taxes

3. From the Phone





4. Personal Attendant Dresses
I'm a personal attendant in a friend's wedding in Minnesota in mid-July.  The only requirement for the dress is that it's dusty rose.  These are some that I like.  What are you thoughts??





5. Funnies




5 comments:

  1. Those dresses are so pretty, the first one is my favorite! Yay to passing your second exam! I hope the weekend is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like all three dresses, but I think #3 is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the dresses, but #2 reminds me of you the most!! I'm glad that your continuing education decision is going well and that you have time to focus on that right now! Congrats on paying down more debt! That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummm that food looks awesome. And Dress #1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on passing the exam and paying off a debt! I put min in my savings account for the time being, just in case of emergencies. have a dress similar to #1, #2 is so romantic, but I think I like #3 the best! I really need to catch up on blog reading and responding, but working on it (as you can see haha)!

    ReplyDelete