Friday, December 7, 2018

The First Week In December

Happy Friday!  These past couple of weeks since coming back from Thanksgiving Break have flown by & I could not be happier.  The first semester is basically over!  Next week is dead week & then it's finals week!  Two weeks from today I'll be back in Minnesota!  *does happy dance*  Linking up with Amanda for some Friday Favorites!

Nash's Week




My Week
-I picked out the journal that I'm going to FINALLY submit my case study to from my grad school ethics class.

-Shaun T's new workout program was released for VIP access & I got into the Exclusive Coach Test Group.  (Side note: if you would also like VIP Access to the 20 minute workouts let me know!  You can start mid January with me & finish the program before it's released to the public in April)

-Work was whatever since the entire week consisted of state retesting so was displaced from my classroom and/or had students missing to retest.

-I won a drawing & picked "prime parking" as my reward so I got a special little cone to save whatever parking spot I wanted this whole week.  That meant that since I don't teach until 10:50, I didn't leave home until between 9-9:30 all week because I knew I'd still have a good parking spot.

-I started playing around with tarot cards

On The Web
-On Tuesday I word vomited & photo dumped when I finally recapped my weekend, recapped my fall goals, & shared some holiday favorites.

-On Wednesday I kicked off my annual Throwback Thursday: End of the Year edition by sharing January - March.

-On Thursday I was featured as one of The Influencers in Voyage Houston Magazine...

Funnies






4 comments:

  1. Woohoo to Prime Parking, to Mr. Nash and to the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prime parking spot is pretty sweet! Plus, an influencer? That seems like big news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats for the feature!! Love that.

    The driving meme and danny devito memes are hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES to the Maquest struggle. LOL.. What's your grad school case study about?? That's awesome news!

    ReplyDelete