Wednesday, October 31, 2018

What's Up Wednesday


Linking up with ShayLindsayJenn and Jessi.

What I'm Eating This Week:
Breakfasts this week are a Sausage & Egg Casserole.  #Obsessed

What I'm Reminiscing About:

What I'm Loving:
The results I'm seeing already from the 21 Day Fix

What I've Been Up To:
Trying to build a side hustle

What I'm Dreading:
Work, pretty much daily...

What I'm Working On:
"I be up in the gym just working on my fitness"
(really I'm working out at home...)

What I'm Excited About:
I won $19 yesterday on a $1 lottery ticket

What I'm Watching/Reading:
I've been watching Godless on Netflix.  I don't really know how I feel about it.  It's definitely in the genre I like, & I don't hate it, but it also doesn't hold my full attention...

What I'm Listening To:
Spotify in the morning & Girl Logic on the way home (for the second time)

What I'm Wearing:
Whatever I can to not have to wear work pants...

What I'm Doing This Weekend:
Saturday: I have a couple of appointments & am going to a concert/festival with a friend
Sunday: Watching the Vikings & possibly getting a pedicure

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month:Heading home to Minnesota.  I'm so ready to be back in MN, see family/friends, & enjoy THANKSGIVING!!!

What Else Is New:
I think I am officially over dating, & the attempt to date.  I don't even currently care to be swiping through people let alone having half ass conversations & mediocre dates.

5 comments:

  1. You are doing sooo good on your 21 day fix! LOVE your floral tunic/dress, you look cute as a button! YES to winning a little lotto mula!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Way to go! (and now I want breakfast caserole haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the definition you're already seeing! Incredible!!!!! Glad that you're doing well with all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the great results for the 21 day fix! I did that once and it worked great!!! I really need to get back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I know a lot of the lyrics to "Fergalicious"--thank you for inadvertently bringing this to my attention! :D Also, I so feel you about being over dating. Like, for my own sanity. I can just watch Days and live my lifeeee. *holla hands*

    ReplyDelete