Monday, October 8, 2018

Music, Movies, & Football

Happy Monday everyone!  It's still actually the weekend for me!  Today is Fair Day for the students in my district which means they get a day off of school to go to the state fair.  I on the other hand have an appointment & get to spend an extra day with Nash.  No complaints here!  Linking up with Biana for a little weekend recap!

Friday
Friday was a staff development day.  It started off with a pretty pointless, very long tour of a nearby community college.  A couple of friends/coworkers & I went to lunch at Wing Bucket after the tour before heading back to the school.  I wound up leaving about 2:30.  It.  Was.  Glorious!  My Eric Church Desperate Man album arrived so I got to listen to that & hang out with Nash for a few hours.  That evening I met up with Raeann & some of her friends for a Bart Crow concert & tacos.

Saturday
After getting a whopping 4 hours of sleep thanks to the concert & a puppy that wakes up at 5 am I decided the best idea was to get in some Nash cuddles & work on the fall movie challenge.  I watched Empire Records, Before We Go, Playing It Cool, & Fun Mom Dinner.  I loved Before We Go the most, although they were all pretty good.  I had my second appointment with the therapist & we talked about how the ex-boyfriend was being clingy, Mr. Midwest tried to come back, & that mother is after me for no reason.  She also had me retake the Myers Briggs test.  I had taken it a couple of years ago & got INFJ.  Apparently since then I have transformed into an ESFJ.  Next week we're going to talk more about what that means.  I'll probably do a post about the type soonish just like I did with the INFJ.  That afternoon I met up with my friend Ryan who was in town from Colorado for his semi-annual training.  We hung out for a few hours catching up about his baby & the barn him & his wife are building, as well as my mess of a dating life.  I got home about 8 & crashed.

Sunday
Even though I got 8 hours of sleep, It took 10 hours to get it because Nasho had a rough night.  The puppy that lives below me kept crying & barking all night because my asshole of a neighbor is never home to take care of him.  His barking & crying led to another dog barking which led to Nash throwing a fit as well.  So once again we spent the morning on the couch watching movies for the movie challenge.  I watched Beauty & the Beast, Dallas Buyers Club, & Wind River.  I did briefly leave to get breakfast tacos & again a little later to go to Walmart to get some groceries & presents for Nasho.  I finished Wind River just in time for the Vikings v Eagles game.  Thank the Lord the Vikings won.  Not only were we due for a win, it was much needed payback after they knocked us out of the playoffs last season.  My night ended with blogging & watching Heartland.

6 comments:

  1. Have the best time with your day off and at the fair! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Daisy gets me up at 5 am too! Ugh! Enjoy your day off and treat yo-self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppies are like having a baby... it's no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the football win! Yea you!!! Enjoy the day off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had the best day off friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I have to present at PD on Friday instead of sleeping in... but I consider it a win that I don't have to do a field trip to DCCCD. lol.

    ReplyDelete