Monday, September 10, 2018

Are You Ready For Some Football

Happy Monday everyone!  I can't believe that the 4th week of school is starting this week.  I knew 2018 was flying by fast but holy cow is it!  Linking up with Biana.

Friday
I was supposed to go on a date Friday night but I was so exhausted when I was leaving work that I asked if we could reschedule.  Luckily he was totally cool about.  Nash & I just laid on the couch and watched Heartland until bedtime.

Saturday
Saturday morning Nash & I went for a walk before the rain kicked in.  My date that was supposed to happen on Friday got reschedule for coffee at 11:30 on Saturday.  However, there was a 45 minute wait at the place we had planned on meeting at.  So instead we walked down the street in the rain to get some tacos.  We wound up spending 11 hours together.  That's right, 11 hours lol.  We got tacos, followed by coffee, followed by shuffleboard & bowling, followed by dinner, drinks, & walking around the Stockyards.  It was the most fun I've had on a date in a really long time.  Even if I did get my ass handed to me in both bowling & shuffleboard...

Sunday
I was not nearly as productive as I should have been Sunday morning.  Especially considering I had planned on getting all things school related done on Saturday.  At least my dishes & laundry were all done & I already had enough food prepped to get me through pretty much the entire week.  I left about 11 to pick up Trey so that we could go to Texas Live to watch the Vikings & Cowboys games.  Unfortunately, seating there kind of sucks.  For as large of a place as it is, and as many bars as there are in there, there are almost no good views of any TVs.  The guy I had gone on a date with on Saturday met up with us about noon & the girl that Trey has been seeing met up with us around 2:30ish.  We lasted at Texas Live for most of the Vikings game but between the crappy seating & being right under an air vent or something, we all voted to go elsewhere.  We went to BFF Asian Grill & Sports Bar so that we could sit outside & still watch football.  I got to see the Vikings win & then we all stayed until half time of the Cowboys game before Trey & his date went off & did their own thing & my date & I headed to Fort Worth to walk around, get supper, & then getting coffee & hanging out in Sundance Square for a bit before I finally needed to head home so I could get at least 1 school related thing accomplished before Monday...

I really like this guy.  He's making me supper tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Husband was watching football last night and I was like noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ok with the NASCAR, and completely supportive of hockey and football (soccer), ESPECIALLY if it's the German broadcast since their commentators aren't obnoxious with their excitement AND possibly because I don't understand them unless I'm fulling paying attention so they don't annoy me, lol.

    Sometimes, getting things accomplished is the trade off to fun. YOLO!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great date!!! And he cooks...even better!! I wish you all the best on your future dates...Lord knows I have given up so I can live vicariously through you! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 hours sounds like a pretty successful date!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete