Thursday, April 19, 2018

Running Through My Mind

I can feel myself falling off the blogging bandwagon again.  The only post I had for this week was Monday's weekend recap.  I wasn't going to blog today, & I'm still not sure about tomorrow, but then I thought that the longer I didn't blog the harder it would be to start up again.  Plus, I had a goal of writing 50 posts for one of my spring goals & this is only post 27.  

So here are some random thoughts that have been running through my mind because it's Thursday & that's what people do on Thursdays...

-I finally went on a date for the first time in 5 months & I'm really starting to think that maybe being the single one is just my thing.

-Do you ever just need to get out of town for a bit?  That's where I'm at right now.  I don't really care where I go, or even for how long, I just need to get away

-When I started coaching my goal was never to become a head coach.  However after being the interim head coach pretty much this entire season, I do kind of want to work towards that.

-I had to start putting Nash back in a crate when I go to work because he tore up more carpet & I wanted to cry that first day I walked out of the house with him in a crate because I felt so bad taking away his free reign of the house.

-I have a gif downloaded on my phone for each day until the end of softball season to send to one of the other coaches.  4 more days people, 2 games & 2 days of practice.

-I have basically checked out of the school year.... we have 30 days left & yet the content that needs to be taught before finals has essentially ended...  There is nothing left to be taught so now it's a month of "hey kids, I know you're beyond ready for summer & we aren't learning anything new, but you have to do all of these big projects so we're not just sitting here for a month."

-Now that it's warm & sunny more often than not, I just want to be drinking on patios at all times.

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about needing to get out of town. I'm feeling the same way right now. I don't know where I want to go, just somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That urge to getaway is REAL. I go through that, too. Our district just notified me that my HUGE presentation is due mid-May (instead of end of July) and I just want to runaway and hide my head. But alas, I have to find data. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand. Getaway, even just a day or two and it’ll do ya good! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily my friend will be here in 2 weeks, & while I won't be getting away, it'll still be like a little vacation.

      Delete
  4. i get the whole blogging thing...i dont really post as much as i used to. there are times i want to but then i sit down and...nothing. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle with the blogging thing too. (I mean clearly... I only consistently get up one post a week!) And I also worry that taking a break will make it harder to get going again. In the beginning, I used to post very sporadically, and that made it so easy to just not post. Like, why rush the process? haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel bad about leaving Bowie in a crate as well but it's way better than coming home and finding mass destruction. He'll get used to it and nap all day :)

    ReplyDelete