Friday, April 27, 2018

Dog Friendly Places in Dallas-Fort Worth

It's no secret that I love checking out new bars & restaurants.  It's been on my last couple of 101 in 1001 lists & something that I complete rather quickly.  It's also no secret that I'm obsessed with my dog.  Nash is all over my blog & my Instagram.  My new thing is trying to combine the two.  I'm trying to take Nash to all the places so that I can have fun & he can meet new people and dogs.

Here are some of the places that we've gone so far in the DFW area!  If anyone in the area knows of any other great places let me know!  Heck, even if you don't live in the area let me know because Nash & I also love to travel!

Linking up with Amanda.

Lazy Dog - Addison, Euless, Plano
I've only been to the Euless location

Antebellum Ale House - Weatherford
This is where it all began


Deep Ellum Brewing Co - Dallas

Lola's Trailer Park - Fort Worth

Bedford Ice House - Bedford

Other restaurants/bars that we have gone to that allow dogs that *I'm* not a huge fan of but other people seem to really like:

Lee Harvey's - Dallas

BoomerJack's - There are 12 different locations in the DFW area.  I've only been to the Bedford location so maybe others are better

3 comments:

  1. Love this list. You can bring your dog on to the patio at Goodfriend Beer Garden as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, we don’t really have many dog friendly establishments. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to find some dog friendly places for my trip back to MN as well as on my way back so that I don't just have to order pizza or leave Nash at the hotel.

      Delete