Wednesday, April 25, 2018

All These Things That I've Done

A month ago I started my 4th 101 in 1001 list.  In order to complete them all, that averages out to about 3 goals a month.  In the past I've done random check ins every few months where I take a look at the whole list.  

This time around I might do it that way for the big ones (6 months, 1 year, etc) but one of my goals is to document my completed goals.  So, with this one, anytime there is a big goal I complete, or I complete multiple around the same time, you'll get a more exciting, picture filled blog post rather than the normal boring list.

So here is what I have already completed in my first month of my 101 in 1001.

#21 - Drink 1/2 gal H2O daily for a month

#25 - Walk a 5k daily for a month

#30 - Write a letter to myself to open at the end of the 1001 Days

#87 - Organize closets & cabinets

#94 - Finish 3 challenges on Thirty (21, 25, 101)

#101 - Don't bite my nails for a month

One month in I have already tried 15/101 new bars & restaurants so stay tuned for a post on those places probably sooner rather than later!  There are another 3-4 that I plan on finishing by the end of May.  I'm thinking that this list might just be the list I come the closest to finishing completely, if not 100% completing!

3 comments:

  1. a lot happening there.. keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo, 100% complete would feel so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling some of my financial goals won't get finished but if I could complete the rest & put some large dents in my financial goals I'd still be really happy!

      Delete