Monday, March 5, 2018

Tying The Knottski

This weekend was a complete whirlwind.  I took today off so that I could recover.  I do have to go coach a softball game tonight but no work before then.

I hope you all had a great weekend & that your week is off to a great start!  Linking up with Biana.

I took Friday off, hung out with Nash in the morning, dropped him off at Posh Paw Resort at 9, & then headed to the airport.  Before Nash I flew a decent amount, at least 3 times a year.  However, since getting him I have flown once and it was right after I got him.  Because he had a 9 am drop off time and I had a noon boarding time, I decided to take advantage of this & got a bloody mary and some nachos at Pappasito's at the airport.

Once I landed in Minnesota is when the real whirlwind began.  My parents picked me up from the airport, left me one of their vehicles, & I drove up to Two Harbors to meet my friends at the Grand Superior Lodge.  We spent the night drinking, hanging out, & enjoying the hot tub before calling it a night so we could be ready for the big day to follow.

Saturday was Melissa & Sara's big day.  Rather than give you the minute by minute run down, I'll let the pictures at the end do the talking.

I woke up at 5 am on Sunday, got dressed, drove 2 hours to my parents' house, had them drive me the remaining hour to the airport, and then headed back to Dallas-Fort Worth.  I picked up Mr. Nash from the resort and then we spent the entire day recovering by laying around, watching Netflix, and ordering Lazy Dog through Door Dash.

And now the best part, the pictures.








8 comments:

  1. Such a cool wedding, love the buffalo plaid and you looked so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun getting all dolled up.

      Delete
  2. What a fun wedding weekend! Love that shade of blue for bridesmaids dresses she picked! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the reasons I don't have a dog is because I love to travel, so I completely understand your point. Love the buffalo check shirts and bridesmaids dresses- you look fab! Definitely sounds like a whirlwind weekend though. I would have taken off today as well, hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun weekend! Love the bridesmaids dresses!! You looked so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shotskis! What a lovely wedding

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the matching plaid! such a good idea. your dress is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow what a crazy weekend!! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete