Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Currently In March

I completely missed the Currently link-up in February but I'm back!

Linking up with Anne

Accomplishing very little.  I'm in in full spring break mode.


Buying the last thing I bought was a "security" camera.  The whole security/safety thing was more of a secondary thought since I have random people coming into my house to walk Nash through either Wag or Rover.  The actual reason is that I'm a psycho & want to know what in the world Nash is up to during the day... I was having a particular "I miss my dog" moment on the way to work yesterday... 

Day Dreaming of summer vacation.  Spring break is next week but I need SUMMER!

Drinking In general, lots of La Croix.

Eating Whatever random food I can get my hands on.  I didn't go grocery shopping when I got home on Sunday so I'm trying to get through this week without having to go grocery shopping.

Enjoying my short work week.

Feeling bummed I can never make it to any Yelp! Elite events because softball

Knowing I need a massage


Laughing at the random things my kids say sometimes.



Listening to my Discover 2018 playlist on Spotify

Looking at things to do when my parents are here next week

Loving Nash


Making plans for when my friend Kayla visits in May as well

Needing to get back into being more consistent with trying to grow my Instagram

Noticing that I'm terrible at all things social media during volleyball/softball season

Pinning My last pin was for Coffee Pecan Pound Cake


Practicing not have RBF all the time

Reading The Girl On The Train.  However, my copy is SUPER messed up so it's really hard to focus/want to finish it.

Smelling coffee

Waiting impatiently for my tattoo on Saturday

Wanting some warm sunny weather

Watching random stuff on Netflix.  I finished Longmire & haven't landed on a new series to start so I've been watching Queer Eye & Planet Earth 2

Wearing a mixture of work clothes & athletic clothes every single day.  At least until Friday.  Come Saturday it'll be wearing whatever I want for a week.  #GodBlessSpringBreak

Wondering if varsity is going to play a single district game this year where we don't get 10/12/15 runned

8 comments:

  1. The real question is - what are you going to do with your real spring break?? :) LOL at the security cam to spy on Nash. #dogmom. You would totally fit in with our staff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anything wrong with having a security cam to see what Nash is up to! In fact, I think it's a great idea. Who knows what kind of trouble he could be up to. hha I kid. But no, I think it's a great idea plus who doesn't like to look at cute dogs during the day??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh i was just telling KC i want a camera so i can watch the cats all day. creepy? whatever! i've watched the first few episodes of queer eye and really liked it. i cannot handle when a copy of a book is messed up (or the formatting is weird on a kindle). it's like the only time i give up on a book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring break, summer break - I'll take anything at this point! :) And I'm super obsessed with the new Queer Eye on Netflix right now. Highly entertaining, but every episode has also made me cry... pretty much everything I could ever want in a show, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on spring, come on Summer. Can’t wait to see what you get a tat of Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait until next Monday morning when I can sleep in and NOT have to go to school. I love my kids, but I love spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm way too addicted to LaCroix too. I started drinking it as a way to stop drinking pop and now I'm like hmmm... I'm probably relying on this a little too much! But it's just so good.

    ReplyDelete