Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Things You Weren't Wondering Vol. 17

If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
I wouldn't even need 20 seconds.  I would take 5 seconds to call myself at:
20 - "Let go" (first boyfriend)
24 - "Walk away" (Mr. Fireman)
25 - "Try harder" (Mr. Oklahoma)
27 - "RUN!" (Mr. Thought He Was The One)

What do you have doubts about?
Finding a man who can hold a conversation, is a decent human being, & is ready for a relationship

What do you regret not doing or starting when you were younger?
Studying abroad in college/joining the Air Force

If you could have a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would you want it to be?
Rain or fresh cut grass

What's the best thing about you?
I'm loyal to a fault

What's the best thing you got from your parents?
The idea/picture of what a real relationship should look like.  Plus, a sense of humor from my daddy & a take no shit attitude from my mama.

4 comments:

  1. No wonder you are so amazing cause your parents are, you have so much of both of them. I love that you are loyal to a fault, that's me too. Happy Valentine's day beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same from my parents too. I’m sad you didn’t study abroad!! Definitely my favorite thing I did in college... why did you want to join the Air Force?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this 20 second phone call idea is interesting. I love your picks, haha. I think I would want to call my younger self and tell her that everything is going to be ok ❤️

    ReplyDelete