Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Things You Weren't Wondering Vol. 14

What challenging thing are you working through these days?
Nash is currently testing his limits.  He's also suddenly barking at EV-ERY THING!

What irrational fear do you have?
Snakes

What's the best and worst piece of advice you've ever received?
Best: Trust your gut

Worst: Good things come to those that wait/if it's meant to be it will be
**If you want something you better be willing to work & fight for it**

If you had a clock that would countdown to any one event of your choosing, what event would you want it to countdown to?
My debt being paid off (if I have to pick one, student loan)

What makes a good life?
-Supportive friends/family
-Contentment
-Adventure
-Laughter

What do you strongly suspect but have no proof of?
I believe in Nessie

What's the last adventure you went on?
I went on a couple of "shenanigan" adventures last week, bigger than that I went on a road trip to MN & back over Christmas & Thanksgiving, but bigger than that was Colorado in June.

When do you feel truly "alive"?
In the car, in the middle of nowhere, with music way up.

What was the most memorable gift you received?
The 3 things that pop into my mind:
-my parents got my brother & I a keyboard one year for Christmas
-Mermaid stuff one year for Christmas when I was a kid
-On a random day back to college my freshman year my boyfriend at the time got me a bag of sour patch kids & chocolate milk from Subway because they were 2 of my favorite things

What chapters would you separate your autobiography into?
I guess it would depend on the theme of my book. 

I could do it by ages.

I could separate it by places I've lived.

I could separate it by boys.

I could separate it by random major life events.

**My friends desperately want me to do one about my love, and lack thereof, life so it would probably be the boys one**

6 comments:

  1. Eek, so scared of snakes! Turn up that music and jam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought snakes would be a much bigger problem in Texas than they've turned out to be.

      Delete
  2. I too am scared of snakes. Nothing like being on the open road listening to your favorite songs!! I love a good long drive with no traffic. Traffic makes me ragey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you, worst piece of advice is Good things come to those that wait!!!! Um no, you gotta make your own happy. Dont wait for that crap to come walking to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believing in Nessie made me think of Marshall from HIMYM! Is it a Minnesota thing? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is Nash 9 months old already!! Im irrationally afraid of lizards and while nor necessarily afraid, I am creeped out by snakes

    ReplyDelete