Friday, January 5, 2018

Five For Friday #1

Originally this was going to be a post about my 5th Stitch Fix.  But I got lazy with picture taking before I sent the box back so now it's not.  I kept 2 shirts and returned a cardigan and a pair of jeans.  The cardigan was really chunky and heavy which I wasn't a fan of.  Plus, I already have a handful & wear like 1 or 2 of them.  The jeans were straight leg jeans which I HATE.  I didn't even try them on.  Straight leg jeans drive me ca-ray-zy!

Moving on.

I decided that this year I also wanted to be more conscious about the little things in life.  In one of my planners, which I'll share more about in a few weeks, I am keeping track of 3 things everyday that makes me happy.  So Fridays are going back to Five For Friday/Friday Favorites.  That being said, it probably won't be every Friday, & the layout might change from time to time.

1. Getting out of the house for shenanigans
When I got back to Texas early Saturday evening I bought groceries with the intent of not having to leave my apartment again until work on Wednesday.  That lasted until Monday evening.  I was going stir crazy & luckily my friend text me asking if I wanted to go get food.  The great thing about this friend is go get food, never means just go get food.  Shenanigans always ensue.  Pizza & beer led to ice cream led to another beer led to street corn & then home.  It was just what I needed.

2. What Teachers Say On The First Day Back From Christmas Break

3. Short work week

4. It's finally getting warm again
As in highs in the 50s instead of in the 20s-30s

5. I booked my flight home for my friend's wedding in March

3 comments:

  1. I love having events to look forward too..the wedding will be great! Yep, I say I'm staying in then I get antsy to get out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete