Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday Favorites *6/12*


Linking up with Andrea

1. What I'm Grateful For
-No complications during surgery
-Danny being able to take the day off to take care of me after my surgery
-Phone calls with my mama & daddy
-Amazon Prime
-Finally being able to take a shower on Wed after my Mon surgery

2. What I Accomplished
-Having my gallbladder removed
-Ordered my dress for my friend's wedding in July
-Booked a hotel for my friend's wedding in July
-Mailed out my June cards
-Getting a boudoir shoot booked

3. From The Phone

Monday I got my gallbladder taken out... luckily it was just 4 fairly small incisions.


One of my 101 in 1001 goals was to send at least one card or letter every month.  So far in both May & June I've sent out 6 each month.


4. More Than A Moment (Netflix)
These are just ones I've already watched:
-Dear White People
-13th
-LA 92
-Innocence Files
-Teach Us All

5. Funnies




3 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing well after your surgery! And the if 2020 were a guy meme is hilarious. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to be well taken care of with your surgery and that there were no complications! Great job on your letters. I need to be more mindful about that. Yay for the boudoir session!

    ReplyDelete