Friday, May 29, 2020

Friday Favorites *5/29*


Linking up with Andrea

1. What I'm Grateful For
-Lunch with a co-worker
-That the weather has been warm during the day & cool at night
-Being able to talk to people from back home about what's going on in Minneapolis
-Crossing things off my 101 in 1001 list
-Talking on the phone with both of my parents

2. What I Accomplished
-Dyed my hair
-Passed my 4th real estate exam (3 to go!)
-Finished grading
-Watching lots of Married At First Sight: Season 9
-Stripping the towels & sheets (it wasn't as satisfying as the video I saw on TikTok)

3. From The Phone





4. Coming In June
-Gallbladder surgery.  Other than having my wisdom teeth cut out in college, this will be the first time I've ever had surgery.  Luckily it's outpatient.
-Messina Hof Winery with a co-worker.  I've been to wine bars before but never an actual winery.
-Hopefully teaching summer school
-10 months with Danny
-So many birthdays!

5. Funnies





1 comment:

  1. I like your purple hair! It's so subtle and pretty!

    ReplyDelete