Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday Favorites *3/27*


Linking up with Andrea

1. What I'm Grateful For
-I passed my first real estate license course exam
-Having a front porch to sit on where I can listen to birds & such every morning
-Getting to FaceTime with a friend
-Danny getting a promotion
-TikTok

2. Things I've Accomplished
-Finishing my first real estate license course
-Got caught up on reading blogs
-Got TWO blog posts written & published
-2 (3 after this morning) Zoom meetings
-Unsubscribing from SO many emails

3. From The Phone





4. Random Shit I've Watched On Netflix This Week
-1.5 episodes of Tiger King
-Secret Life of Pets 2
-The same 20-30 minutes of an episode of House of Cards for the 4th or 5th time
-Iliza Unveiled
-Part of 2 other Netflix comedy specials

5. Funnies




8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're surviving and keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been enjoying the birds here too. We have to sitting areas outside that have become my favorite spots.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some funny memes. Congrats on passing your course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your real estate license course! I've always thought it would be interesting to go into that but I know I'm far too introverted for that. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on passing your real estate course! That's great news! And LOL Kenny really did know when to fold 'em, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Danny on the promo and You passing your test. That Kenny Rogers meme is the best and I think he would’ve laughed at it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smores is LYYYFFEEE.
    YAY for passing test 1!
    We started watching Tiger King last night and I don't get it. I also don't want to get it. So there's that. I also have a really hard time with bad/missing teeth and well, there's no shortage of that situation in this show.

    ReplyDelete