Wednesday, September 25, 2019

What's Up Wednesday


Linking up with Sheaffer & Shay.

What I'm Eating
Danny is sick so I made Chicken Noodle Soup for the week but then also made Mississippi Pot Roast

What I'm Reminiscing About
Not having a roommate

What I'm Loving
Wine in a can

What I've Been Up To
Trying to not lose my shit in class on a daily basis.

What I'm Doing This Weekend
Danny & I are going to Dallas-Fort Worth because a friend of mine is getting married.

What I'm Excited About
Getting to visit DFW for the weekend.  We'll be staying with Danny's cousin but I'm hoping we can go out somewhere at least one night that we're there.

What I'm Watching
Blacklist & Shameless

What I'm Listening To
A lot of Logic & Skitz Kraven

What I'm Working On
My resume & cover letter so I can start applying to non-teaching jobs.

What I'm Wearing
Jeans & leggings.  I've lost pretty much all f*cks when it comes to my work wardrobe & just want to be comfortable.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry it’s a rough year girlfriend, the right thing will happen but I am so happy you’re sharing moments with your precious new man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love reading about all the trips with Danny. Have the best time.

    Also, re teaching - hoping you get something else soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL. So excited for you and Danny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe trip up to Dallas and have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete