Wednesday, July 31, 2019

What's Up Wednesday


Linking up with Sheaffer & Shay.

What I'm Eating
Lots of frozen food, specifically burritos.  My stuff still has yet to be delivered, although it's supposedly coming today, so I have nothing to really cook with or more importantly put leftovers & such in.  Not the best for getting back into being healthy but it'll have to do for the time being...

What I'm Reminiscing About
My time in Minnesota

What I'm Loving
How cuddly Nash has been.  Granted it's because he's having a rough time adjusting not only to not having my parents, brother, & 2 other pets around, but also having to move into a new place.

What I've Been Up To
Moving & trying to get settled into a new place & new school year

What I'm Doing This Weekend
I have 0 plans as of right now.  I'll most likely keep it that way so that I can get everything settled in my new place & get some grad school work done since classes start tomorrow.

What I'm Excited About
The fact that I seemed to have lucked out this time around with my roommate.  The last couple of times I had roommates it was awkward AF.

What I'm Watching
Nothing because none of my stuff has been delivered!

What I'm Listening To
Either Spotify or relaxing music for dogs on Youtube to get Nash to feel calm

What I'm Working On
Getting settled into a new routine

What I'm Wearing
Lots of shorts & tank tops because it's hot as hello outside

2 comments:

  1. Fuuuck the heat. Even I'm wearing shorts and tanks this year and that's abnormal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's "relaxing music for dogs"? Sometimes I play bird videos for my cat because he likes watching them and sometimes chips back at them lol. I'm glad to hear the new roommate is working out. Good luck getting settled in!

    ReplyDelete