Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday Morning Coffee Vol. 17


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

It's getting to be sort of a weird time for me here.  Before all of this potentially staying in MN stuff started for me, I kind of assumed that I would be heading back to Texas today or tomorrow.  However, because I don't have a date yet on when I'm supposed to do paperwork for Houston, & because I have an interview for a job here in MN tomorrow, it's a lot of just hanging on by the seat of my pants.  I'm really hoping that the interview tomorrow goes well, cross your fingers & say your prayers, & I'm also really hoping to get an interview with a different district in MN soon too.  But, should neither of those happen, at some point here I'm going to have to head back to Texas & that is going to be a lot of last minute rapid fire should it come down to that.  I'd still need to find & hire a moving company, tie up any loose ends here, & then head back.  Can we all just take a moment to put out the good vibes that I get to stay in MN because not only do I want to stay, that's a lot of last minute pressure & stress for getting stuff together for Texas...

Enough of that!  On with the weekend!

Friday
Friday I met up with my friend Alicia at Invictus Brewing Co.  We had met up there once before back when I was home for Christmas.  The beer is good & the food is great!  I have had probably a half dozen different things there & everything was so delicious.  This time we shared some loaded fries, chicken tacos, & pizza.

I got an email that morning, not long before I left to meet up with Alicia, saying that I didn't make it to round 2 for the district I interviewed with last Wednesday.  I'm pretty sure they will select someone from the 6-10 they are interviewing with for round 2 but it did say if they do not wish to continue with any of them they will take a second look at the other 15-19 of us.

Saturday
Saturday afternoon one of my cousins got married.  Him and his now wife have been together for awhile, & have a 3 year old son, but now she is officially a part of the family.  She is awesome, I love her so much.  They had a really short & simple ceremony followed by some awesome food!

Sunday
As per usual Sunday was a day of rest so I bring you the moods of Nash.  The last one is his face when I say, "Nashy!  Do you want some supper?!"

4 comments:

  1. Sending you all the positive vibes girl! I know it’s hard to be hanging like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for good news ASAP. I hate waiting in transition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the MN interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! I'm pulling for you! xo

    ReplyDelete