Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Summer Goals June Recap

June flew by!  Let's be honest though, what month doesn't at this point?  As far as summer goals go, I did very poorly.  I only completed 1, the food one go figure.  I did get quite a few 101 in 1001 goals completed though which is a part of one of my summer goals so there's that!  This month is when I'm going to have to hit it hard if I want to stand any chance of doing well since school starts again August 10.  Today I'm on the second half of my journey back to Texas so I'll be able to catch up on blogs when I get back as well as hopefully get to work on some of these goals!

1. Have 3600 IG followers
July 3: 3119

2. Write 45 blog posts
June: 16
July:
August:

3. Read 3 books
a.
b.
c.

4. Send 3 postcards via post crossing
a.
b.
c.

5. Try 10 new bars/restaurants (completed in June) 
a. Turning Point Brewery
b. Anna's Mexican Grill
c. Legal Draft Brewing Company
d. The Grease Monkey
e. Buddy's BBQ
f. Zushimaki
g. The Row
h. Rock Creek Cafe
i. Northwoods Family Grill
j. Caribou Restaurant & Wine Bar

6. Make 10 pinterest food recipes
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.
f.
g.
h.
i.
j.

7. Have a treat yoself day

8. Attend 3 concerts
a.
b.
c.

9. Go to brunch 3 times
a.
b.
c.

10. Complete 9 101 in 1001 items (6/9)
(These could change... just what I'm thinking on focusing on)
a. Read at least 30 minutes before bed for a week
b. Attend DFW Restaurant Week
c. Pay for someone behind me
d. Visit a brewery
e. Go at least a year without starting a new job
f. Visit a distillery
g. Buy new boots
h. Use my passport
i. Leave 100% tip

2 comments:

  1. Loving that you completed the one with the bars! Good luck on the rest girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I'm pretty sure you're just living your best life and that's something I'm 100% on board with. Treat yoself!

    ReplyDelete