Thursday, February 8, 2018

Three On Thursday


1. Red 55 Coffee - Back in December I drove to Lindale to visit the Pink Pistol to get some Red 55 wine for gifts.  While I was there though I also picked up a couple of bags of Red 55 coffee.  I knew Miranda Lambert had a wine line but I didn't know she had a coffee line.  I got a couple of different flavors to try & I really like them both.  I also like that each coffee purchase helps the Mutt Nation Foundation.

2. Natural Bliss Honey Pecan creamer - I used to be a black coffee drinker, I still can be if it's great coffee.  However, over the years I've become a coffee with cream drinker.  I think I'm doing that backwards??  I like trying out new creamers from time to time & so when I saw that Natural Bliss had a new flavor I had to try it.  I'm a sucker for pretty much anything pecan.  I really like this one because it adds some flavor but isn't sickeningly sweet.

3. Statement coffee mugs - I have multiple statement mugs.  Most of them come from either Amazon, like my "Oh For Fox Sake" mug or Target like my "But First Coffee" mug.  This above mug though I got for Christmas from a shop on Etsy called Minnesota Nice Enough.

5 comments:

  1. Miranda Lambert has a coffee line?! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a hard time NOT buying awesome cups. Seriously. We have so many drinking vessels and I use like 3 over the course of a week (because water cups get refilled until I'm like, this is gross, you can go to the dishwasher now) and then if I have non-water it goes in a cup. Well, I do use a mug for my well creamed and sugared coffee every morning. So maybe 5+3 cups during the week, and + whatever weekend vessels hold coffee and/or alcohol. So not a lot, but even if I didn't wash cups for an entire 7 day period, we'd still have enough for another week. It's kind of excessive, but statement cups are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for a cute statement mug! I have a little mug tree and have to rotate them out every so often because I have too many, but I can't help myself, when I see a cute one I buy it, especially at places like Home Goods or TJ Maxx. I had no idea Miranda Lambert had a wine or coffee line, too bad they aren't selling online yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Natural Bliss creamers! I haven't seen that one yet, so I will have to be on the lookout. Sweet Cream is my favorite of theirs. That mug is so fun. I have a for fox sake one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that creamer on your instagram this week so I looked for it at the store yesterday and they didn't have it. :( I was so sad. I hope they get it soon!

    ReplyDelete