Tuesday, August 15, 2017

New Year, New Clothes

A lot of my teaching clothes I've had since...college.  Keep in mind this will be my 6th year teaching.  I have gotten a few new pieces a long the way, but I've also gotten rid of clothing along the way.  Needless to say it was time to get some more professional clothing.  This past weekend was tax free weekend so I went out & bought a few things.  I didn't go crazy because I'm still trying to watch some of my spending & pay day isn't until Friday.

I apologize that the pictures are just of the pieces on the hanger but we all know how it goes when I try to be a fashion blogger & show off clothing.

TJ Maxx


Target


Ross

What are some places that you like to shop for clothing that is either strictly professional or pieces that can be good for work & going out??

8 comments:

  1. Very Cute!! Love the lacy sleeves on the top form Target and the color. I find some great work pieces JC Penny of all places. Their pants fit great and they have gotten a lot more stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check them out! I used to shop at JC Penny & Kohls all the time.

      Delete
  2. Cute purchases!
    I've been trying to be very intentional about new clothes I buy for work. I decided this morning that I need more thin long sleeve shirts. I have 2 and they get a LOT of action, but I'd like some other options that are kinda dressy. For a while I was stocking up on 3/4 sleeve shirts, but with the new office, sleeves are better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pieces. I especially like the cardigan and the black dress at the end! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that Target top with the lacy sleeves! Such a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lacey target top - so pretty and that dress is just wonderful! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of the lace sleeve top- perfect jewel tone for fall! All of my pants are from JCP too! And there's a TJ Maxx around the corner from me, which is dangerous! I've been trying to be more intentional with my clothing purchases lately too, and trying to determine wardrobe holes. Right now I'm in serious need of some more cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I tried to go out last weekend, but it was too crowded for me! I love that red top and the cardigan!! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete