Monday, June 19, 2017

By The Pool

Here I am yet again writing a post day of.  Today should probably be the day that I sit down & get at least this week's post ready if not also next week's.  Good thing I'm on summer vacation & have lots of time on my hands!  Linking up with Biana!

Friday
I spent a large part of Friday either watching Netflix or by the pool.  Later that afternoon I went to go hang out with my friend Emily so we could drink some wine & celebrate both of us getting new jobs.  Drinking wine turned into going out for chips, queso, and margaritas at Rio Mambo.

Saturday
Saturday was another chill day with Netflix & the pool.  I had about half the ingredients I needed to make creamy jalapeno dip so I decided to go to the store & buy the rest so that I could live off of that all day.  Real healthy & adult like I know.

Sunday
Surprise surprise Sunday was a lot more of the same.  I did go try a new coffee place when I woke up & get a breakfast taco while I was there though.  I went to Society Coffee which is located inside of a gas station.  If you didn't know it was there you would never guess.  On the weekends they also have breakfast tacos from Taco Heads.  Win!  That evening I went out for drinks & supper with another friend which wound up turning into a bitchfest about dating & how much it sucks.  Needless to say I went home a little emotional...

2 comments:

  1. I'm digging all these feet up by the pool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're enjoying summer break!! Chin up about dating - you're going to find someone amazing soon enough! (I have to have faith. I definitely thought I would never find someone.)

    ReplyDelete