Last week I posted about what my goals for the spring are. Today I'm here to give you a final recap on just how I did with my winter goals. I started out so strong but then February was a blur. Does anyone else feel like they blinked & February was over? I mean I know it's a shorter month but still!
1. Donate Blood [#3 29 by 29/#42 101 in 1001]
3. Eat at 6 New Bars/Restaurants [#9 29 by 29/#21 101 in 1001]
4. Get My Own Place [#11 29 by 29]
5. Watch the Sunrise on New Year's Day [#14 29 by 29/#81 101 in 1001]
6. Send Christmas Cards [#15 29 by 29/#86 101 in 1001]
9. Build a Snowman [#27 29 by 29/#84 101 in 1001]
The only change from the last recap to this final one is that I officially moved into my own place. Other than that nothing else was accomplished. I came close to finishing the book one. I read almost 5 whole books. I didn't have a SO on NYE but I did spend it with Helen & Caleb which is how I spent the previous NYE as well. I didn't even attempt to start a 30 day fitness challenge & February went by so fast that I didn't even have time to think about going to a museum.
Maybe just maybe spring will be the one where I go 10/10.
What are some of your goals either for March or for spring?