Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I'm still on spring break & my parents are in town so rather than split up what I did over spring break (which is not much of anything) I'll just give y'all a big recap on Monday.  I hope that y'all had a great week & enjoy your weekend!  If you're celebrating for St. Patrick's Day today have an awesome time & be safe!  Linking up with Amanda!

I leave you with this...St. Patrick's Day 2011

As roommates the 4 of us agreed that we weren't going to do anything big or go out.  What actually happened was 2 of us decided to dye cheap vodka green & take shots all night...  Those shots led to dancing around the apartment, drunk texts, trying on clothes, & a little photo shoot.  (Kayla if you're reading this...that's also how the sand got spilled in your room... sorry!  It wasn't me!)  I somehow woke up hangover free the next day.  Oh to be 22 again...

No comments:

Post a Comment