Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Disasters in Dating Vol. 1

So I got this gem of a message not once, but twice, in addition to like 3 other messages from the same guy...none of which resulted in a response...
"You are tired of all the shallow comments and cheesy pick up lines. You want a REAL Man; one that will take you by the hand and lead you as a partner in life. You will bear children him and he will work to provide for you and the family. You are not a shallow little girl who still blindly follows feminist lies. You know that it is your duty as a woman to bear children to a good man and you find your happiness and fulfillment in being a mother to your children and you are reminded of this fact every month. You want to raise your children to be good men and women. You are sick of society telling you what to do, how to think, what to buy, and you live outside commercial brainwashing telling you to have sex with random guys in the hook up culture. You don’t buy into that.



And neither do I. I am a real man.

Please do not respond if you are still a child. I seek a REAL woman.

That is all"

No thank you...


Can you really still be a sugar daddy if you're years younger than me? 

No you may not.

Sorry but the 3rd time is not the charm.

That's not how this works...

Disaster Date #1
I'm going to preface this by saying I am not high maintenance at all. I don't require fancy dates or to be wined & dined all the time. In fact, I prefer the more laid back type dates. However, there is a line between laid back & little to no effort.

So the guy picks me up at my house, which I know is the way it should be or whatever but I don't particularly like it on a first date because I'm at their mercy (control freak over here!) Anyway, so he picks me up & he decides we're going to go out for burgers. Awesome, I fucking love burgers. In N Out. That's where we went... First of all, I don't even really like that place. Second of all, fast food? Really? On a first date? Ok whatever I'll look past it. Then we go to Main Event, ok that's actually a fun idea. Except by the time we get there I'm already so over the date because he won't. stop. touching me. Not in a I want to get in your pants way but in a I don't even know how to describe it I'm cringing just thinking about it kind of way. In a babying way?? Like he'd take 2 fingers & kind of grab/tickle/pinch/whatever my arm & talk to me in almost a little kid way when he'd do it. AND he'd try to wipe imaginary hair out of my face. I'm out dude. I'm so out. Either he got the hint or he also wasn't feeling it because I didn't hear from him again after he dropped me off.

**Ok so I then went on another date...and it wasn't a disaster...and it actually turned into another date sooo we'll see if this series continues or not. Let's pray that it doesn't.**

11 comments:

  1. Did you know that Wayne is a goofy guy? HA HA HA. Omg...Love crazy dating stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear your children? Really? That's pretty intense for a first conversation. AND he sent it three times? And King Trump? I mean.... I guess there's stating your opinions early and knowing where people stand but wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I'm sorry you're having to take these for the team, I really appreciate the entertainment value they can provide. I actually had to block one guy from texting me. He would just text "hey". That was it. Usually once a day. It went on for almost 2 weeks before I finally just blocked the number rather than respond and tell him to stop. Just.. come on, really?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, these are AWFUL. Especially that first message- what the actual hellllllll is wrong with people? Thanks for sharing these, babe- they gave me a good laugh! Keep fightin' the good fight!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wayne sounds totally goofy! Ha! This was very entertaining but I hope the series doesn't continue...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post makes me laugh!! Great!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: BAGPACK & MOON BOOT
    DON'T MISS: WINTER WONDERLAND & GUCCI BELT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad that my pain can bring humor to others.

      Delete
  7. OMG...horrid, what is wrong with guys..they have gotten more shallow and ridiculous over the years!!! You're gonna find a great one babe, who loves you for you and is normal, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Guys today are definitely a piece of work! Fingers crossed I won't have to continue this series.

      Delete
  8. That first post, I don't know how you could say no to that. ;) Crossing my fingers the series doesn't continental!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I hope that your date works out well! WHY WAS HE TOUCHING YOU. ewww!

    ReplyDelete