A month ago I posted my 10 goals for the summer. In order to keep myself more accountable (you saw how I was doing with my 101 in 1001) I wanted to check in with how I'm doing on the blog.
1. Attend 2 concerts (1/2) -- On June 23 I went to the Whiskey Myers concert with Alicia
2. Don't use credit card for 1 month (Done!) -- I want it to be known that this is the first time this has ever happened since probably August 2012. My new plan is to see just how long I can go without using it because the balance on my card is no joke.
3. Read 6 books (3/6) -- I've read Me Before You, My Life Next Door, & Just Kids
4. Get to goal weight -- I'm just not even going to check this until I get back to Texas. I hate my parents' scale.
5. Have tarot read -- Not yet.
6. Average 10k steps over a month (Fail) -- I know I know it could still happen but my fitbit started being a little brat & wouldn't always sync, or would stop reading steps even though it wasn't dead, so I just stopped wearing it. Therefore I have no true way of knowing. I do know though that while I was wearing it I was averaging between 5-6k steps a day soo I wasn't really close anyway.
7. Start learning Spanish -- Yes. I haven't been doing it every single day like I planned but I am doing it most days. I never go more than a day without doing it & I've probably only missed a 2-3 all summer.
8. Start learning guitar -- I don't know why I haven't started this. When summer started my plan was going to be do a Duolingo lesson everyday as well as devote a bit of time to learning guitar.
9. Finish 1000 piece puzzle -- I've started one, & I know already it's missing pieces. I got it used for 50 cents. I'm debating if I want to finish this one (not only is it missing pieces but it's a hard picture y'all) or if I want to go get a different one.
10. Outdoor movie -- Not yet