Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Summer Fun

My summer vacation technically started Friday morning.  However I spent almost all day Saturday & Sunday in the car driving from Texas to Minnesota.  Yesterday is where I would say my vacation really started.  I had no plans exactly like I wanted.  I was asked to drive down to the cities to hang out with a friend, but after 18+ hours in the car over the weekend I wasn't having it.  I told her we needed to make plans but I needed a couple of days to not be in the car.  Monday morning I decided to pull out my 28 by 28 & 101 in 1001 3.0 lists to help create my summer bucket/goals list.

1. Attend 2 concerts

2. Don't use my credit card for at least a month

3. Read 6 books

4. Get to my goal weight

5. Have my tarot read again

6. Average 10k steps a day for at least a month (Add me on fitbit briannemcc)

7. Start learning Spanish (Duolingo App)

8 Start learning guitar (Learn Chords App)

9. Complete 1000 piece puzzle

10. Attend outdoor movie

I already have fun things planned that aren't listed on the bucket list, and other things that have been discussed but aren't planned, but those are the 10 things I want to focus on.  My new fitbit band should be arriving in the mail sometime this week!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun list, I would love all those things. I played guitar as a girl and can strum a mean Love Me Tender!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was 15 I got an electric guitar, tried to teach myself how to play, gave up. At 23/24 I bought myself a cheap acoustic guitar, tried to teach myself, gave up. Last summer I won a pretty sweet acoustic guitar right before I went back to TX but because I avoided my apartment like the plague I never learned to play it. So, I downloaded an app. I'm going to try to at least get the basics this summer.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun list!!!! I just got a Fitbit a couple of months ago and I am loving it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through my 101 to help create my summer bucket list too! I want to see some live music and and outdoor movie as well, and summer is the best time for those! I've been working on a 1000-pc puzzle for months now- definitely need to finish it, mostly because it's taking up so much space. Good luck on all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puzzles were totally my thing this winter!! It's so relaxing for me!! I hear you on the 10,000 steps thing... I basically suck at it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the same with the 101 list, two birds with one stone! I hope you do the puzzle - I've never done one that big but they always look so cool. I'd love to see your finished result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good call on taking goals from your lists. That's what I did too. I love puzzles!! I keep wanting to brush up my French on Duolingo but it never quite happens on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete